Music, Travel and Internet Drama in '23

2023 was a tough year in the world, but an amazing one for music and traveling said world. 


Before sharing the music (and Spotify playlist which you can skip it all and go directly here if you want), I thought I’d share some family updates in the airport format I’ve seen a lot of this year...




Now for some music to start. Here are


The Best 5 Covers I Discovered This Year



And one more thing before we get to the rest of the music....a mixture of music and travel and cool stuff from 2023 here






Without further ado, here are.....


The top 10 albums I found this year (whether they were released this year or not)


  1. Petey - USA
  2. Jason Isbell - Weathervanes
  3. Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Nadja
  4. Kevin Abstract - Blanket
  5. Braden Bales - NOMAD EP
  6. Surf Curse - Magic Hour
  7. Iris Bilinsky - Healing Town
  8. Abraham Alexander - SEA/SONS
  9. Runner - Like Dying Stars, We're Reaching Out
  10. The Front Bottoms - You Are Who You Hang Out With

Offspring Caveat

This does not include my kids music or they would be #1 every year :) Check out Becca's songs in my year end list and on her website  and Zack's music and more at his site



Here is a playlist of songs from those albums, and some amazing singles






Oh, one other thing - this was from 2 years ago but I just found it this year, two vids of someone putting chats/letters ("internet drama") to music that make me laugh







With that, I'll end, keeping it semi-short and semi-sweet. Let's go get em in '24

Popular posts from this blog

Chart-ing out 2022

Choose Your Own 2019 Year In Lipshultz Adventure